Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Coalson Plantation Closing!!!

Spencer and I found out yesterday that Coalson Plantation is closing!! Yep Really!!Apparently the owners have decided to use the plantation as a private residence so we have NO wedding venue as of 12/16... a little over 5 months before our selected wedding date!! After getting over the initial SHOCK we got kind of excited because now we get the chance to plan another wedding!! Which to some may give you heart palpitations (my mother included), but as many of you know Spencer and I are planners and this is exciting. I work better under pressure, and who doesn't love a challenge! If you haven't noticed instead of freaking out; I'm being ridiculously optimistic! So look for another save the date with the new wedding details coming your way shortly...

No comments: